Urethral Double Stent J Standard
Double J Urethral Stent, introduced into the urethra prevents or prevents urinary flow obstructions from the kidneys to the bladder, the J-conformation is present at both ends and retains the stent on site preventing migration.
- Made of Polyurethane with high biocompatibility and low incrustation content.
- The ends are shaped to prevent migration.
- The smooth surface prevents scaling.
- "Thin Wall" system large drainage lumen.
- Available in different shapes, coverings, sizes, lengths